1. After irrigation, the canal is dried and a suitably tapered gutta-percha cone is fit to the apical terminus.
2. An aliquot of EndoSequence BC sealer is injected into the coronal and middle third of the root canal space using the tips designed for the sealer cartridge.
3. The Sensipast lentulo spiral used 2-3 mm short of the apical terminus to bring the bioceramic sealer along the length of the root canal space.
4. Insertion of the prefit gutta-percha cone -coated with nano-ceramic bioceramic particles – will hydraulically push the sealer to the apical terminus.
5. The gutta-percha and sealer are removed to create footings for the subfloor used in the inlay/onlay rehabilitation or to create a post channel where required.